ABOUT THIS ASSOCIATION
The Present Association of Support for Patients with Cancer - Padre Tiãozinho is an organization
nongovernmental, nonprofit organization that welcomes patients in need of treatment for cancer
from the cities of northern MG and southern Bahia.
With its own headquarters in Montes Claros (MG), the institution welcomes and assists the needy people who seek the city of Montes Claros for the treatment of cancer.
The entire structure of the Present Association is maintained through community donations.
There are various ways of collaborating with the operation of our headquarters, clicking here!
You can be a Contributing Member and donate through:
- Copasa Account: We send the authorization form for you to sign and we deliver it ourselves to Copasa;
- Deposit at Banco do Brasil (Agency: 3209-3 - Account: 30.000-4);
- Leaf discount at SANCOOP (for doctors only).
You can make your contribution every month through in-home messengers go to your home or business.
Other donation options:
- Solidarity Exchange: donating your change at the moment of purchases in the Supermarkets BH and Mart Minas;
- Piggy banks: donating coins in the piggy banks that are spread by several commercial establishments in Montes Claros;
- Solidary Tax: allocating part of the Income Tax to the Senior Citizen Fund (IMF) and for the National Program of Support to Cancer Oncology (PRONON). Call us, more information.
You can also make donations of various food items, hygiene, clothing, furniture, shoes, handbags and other items, which are intended for our Bazaar for sales. You can also volunteer, acting at the Association's headquarters and also in our social actions and events.